Body: Reloaded

I  fell off the wagon for about three months, but the great news is I am back on! Today for the first time in about three weeks, I worked out. Now it was only for fifteen minutes, but it was on the TreadClimber, and that is not easy. I will have to build back up to thirty minutes, but it is possible. And I am looking forward to feeling great again.

I have been fighting various illnesses for the past couple of months, which is why I didn't work out, but now I am back, and ready to start it all over. I still have yet to buy a bathing suit so my original goal still stands. The difference is that by some miracle I was able to keep the weight off that I had previously lost, so instead of thirty pounds it is now only twenty pounds till my new suit!

I am excited, and energized, and I feel better then I have in Months!


Here's to Progress!

Comments

Popular Posts