Body: Success

My first resolution was to be Healthier. I have yet to take my vitamins daily, or exercise, but I am happy to report that I have lost twelve pounds! I started WeightWatchers and I have found it to be the best diet plan I have ever attempted. It is easy, efficient, and effective. And it's cheap! There are no fancy foods to purchase, no supplements to take, and no special regimens to follow. The whole concept is moderation. You don't have to give up foods you love, you just cut back on how much you eat.

It has been about three weeks for me and I am LOVING it! As a college student I don't have time to make really involved meals, so I can buy frozen dinner that have the PointsPlus value already calculated for me and just input that into my iPhone App. It is so easy and effective.

It is amazing to me, how much it helps to see what you're eating on a daily basis. Even if you are not on WeightWatchers I recommend just keeping a food journal. It is a great way to cut back, without even realizing it! Once you start to see how much you actually eat everyday, you start to be more conscience about what you put into your body, which will help you be more healthy and keep a healthier weight!

I will continue to keep updating on my WeightWatchers Journey!


Here's to Success!

Comments

Popular Posts