Body: Energy

Energy is a funny thing. There never seems to be enough, everybody wants more, and it is depleted quickly. The past few days I have been struggling with extreme fatigue. I don't know why I have been so lethargic, but it is starting to really interfere with my day to day routine. 


Today I had lunch with my nephew at his school, and by the time I got home I had to go lay down. I hate napping, because when you wake up, it is almost as if you can't fully wake up, so I felt like a zombie at dinner. 



Why all of the sudden am I so tired all the time? Perhaps it's because I have gone a week without exercising, and I am not eating very healthy. School has started again, and It is going to take a while for me to fall into a routine as far as lunch goes. It could also be the fact that while on holiday I kept ver irregular hours; up late then up early for work, or up late then sleep in half the next day. Now that classes have resumed, I've had to get back on a schedule, and my body could be adjusting. 

Maybe it has something to do with lack of vitamins. I haven't taken vitamins in a while, so perhaps I should start again. Maybe I should do all three!! That is where I'll start. 


Here's to progress. 

Comments

Popular Posts